There are a couple of reasons where women may come across with false positive pregnancy test results when she is not pregnant at all. This case mostly occurred to them when they move for a home pregnancy test. Let us now see the different ways where they face false pregnancy test.
- Testing is done in improper way- Testing in improper way will also lead to a false result. It is important to read the instruction giving in the test before going for a pregnancy test at home. Sometimes tests will produce a false positive result, if the instructions are read when the time is over. It is also important for the women that they should see the test result within the specified time mentioned in the kit. They should keep close watch with them and try to record such time when you have moved to perform the test under the time which was mentioned. It is the habit of women that once the result is out that there is no pregnancy ,they are still move to see the result again and again ,which is also one of the main cause of false pregnancy test results.
- False results due to certain medications- women may come across with false pregnancy results due to some medications or any other problem with their fertility part. They should consult their doctors for same. In these cases, urine gets contaminated with blood or proteins which leads to inaccurate result.
- Line of evaporation in test kit– As instructed when the women is pregnant , the line of the color changes when the urine passes through that line, along with that you will come across with positive results when the color of both lines are same. But sometimes, it may be wrongly suspected by the women if there is a slight change in color which is due to evaporation, and then they will come across with false test result. In such cases it is better for women that they should move for digital mode for test.
- Different type of disease- Women may get false positive pregnancy test if they are suffering from diseases like cancer in uterus or breast and ovarian. They should consult the doctors first when they are moving for pregnancy test which may give them true test results of pregnancy
- Expiry date- Date of expiry of the test kit will give you a false pregnancy test. It is better for women that they should go through expiry date before purchasing the kit.
- Lack of knowledge– Lack of knowledge is also found if women faces false positive pregnancy test. They should have enough knowledge to carry out the test at home and read each and every instruction nicely without creating any kind of problem.
Thus above all the main conditions where women may come across with false positive pregnancy test. It is recommended that they should consult their doctors if they find something tricky in their test.